Asian live webcam no creditcard

and on…, and enjoy getting ready for your foray into the exotic East.

Like any major move, though, there are bound to be some challenges but, hopefully, the information we’ve assembled will give you enough pointers and tips to help smooth the transition from wherever you live now.

Otherwise, you are taking the risk of being refused admission on arrival.

If you are not being sponsored by an employer, being relocated or moving inter-company it is wise to have a job offer (or at the very least a number of promising interviews lined up) before you uproot from your current country of residence and set off to Hong Kong.

Generally speaking, all non-Hong Kong residents wishing to enter Hong Kong will require a a visa or entry permit to work, study, establish or join in any business or to take up residence in the HKSAR.

Although there is no documented qualifying criterion, when considering an application, the Immigration Department will usually examine several key areas: The processing time from the submission of an application can take 6-8 weeks although, if Immigration Department needs to make further enquiries, it may take longer.

Typically, you’ll need to provide a certified true copy of your tertiary academic qualifications, plus details of your professional qualifications; a copy of your passport particulars page and a recent passport photograph taken within the past three months.

In any event, don’t worry too much, the useful information on our web site is sure to help!

So, read on and find out what you should be focusing on in the exciting times ahead.

Leave a Reply